We're pleased to offer the following services at Bethel Animal Health
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us immediately, a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 6 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet needs. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as rat poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible please call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency. If for any reason we are not able to see your pet, or it's after hours, we recommend that you take your pet to the 24 hour pet emergency centers of Med Vet or the CareCenter.
Here at Bethel Animal Health, we provide care for:
- Physical Examinations
- Flea/Tick/ Heartworm Products
- Dental Prophylaxis, Extractions, and Oral surgeries
- Blood Panels- We have a full in house laboratory
- Digital Radiographs (x-rays)
- Surgeries such as (but not limited to): Alterations, Soft tissue procedures, Declawing, and Growth Removals
- We also have a therapeutic class 4 laser that can accelerate the healing process after surgery or for chronic pain issues.
Bethel Animal Health offers discounted services to local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.