CERTIFIED COMMUNITY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINIC
Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services, a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, combines primary health, mental health and substance use disorder services for adults, adoles- cents, children and their families, We are committed to offering access to comprehensive, high- quality care that will give you every opportunity for recovery, regardless of residence and ability to pay. As a CCBHC, we will work to coordinate your care across all the services you are involved in to facilitate your wellness and recovery. CCBHC offers many resources to help you succeed;
- Rapid access to treatment
- Screening, assessment and linkage to services
- Crisis management
- Routine health assessments
- Care coordination with all of your service providers (in the community and at GCBHS)
- An integrated treatment team
- Flexible service hours, to include some evenings and weekends, as available
- Sliding scale fees based on your household income, copy available at front desk
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US…
- Easy access to care for screening and risk assessment for your mental and physical needs.
- A dedicated care team who will assist you in developing a treatment plan that consid- ers all areas of your life (physical, mental, social, employment, etc.)
- Educational support for chronic disease self management
- Peer Wellness Coaches on site and available to engage and empower you to achieve your goals
- Ongoing assessments and care to help ensure progress toward your unique health and wellness goals
- Coordinate and communicate with any providers or support persons you might want involved in your care
- Access to program resources to quickly break down any barriers to your care
Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Subsidy Scale
When you receive services from our Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, you are responsible for payment for those services. If you are not able to pay, services will be available to you and we will assist you in exploring financial assistance. If you are eligible for assistance, all or part of your services may be paid for based on your household income (see scale below).
Example, if you are a family of 4 with a household income of less than $2,961 a month, you will be at a 0% fee.
During your first appointment staff will review this information with you so it is clear what your cost, if any, would be for services.