Thank you for your interest in our Vaccine Clinic!
Vaccine Clinic Dates (subject to change)
11/2/18, 11/16/18, 11/30/18, 12/14/18, 12/28/18, 1/11/19, 1/25/19, 2/8/19, 2/22/19, 3/8/19, 3/22/19, 4/5/19, 4/19/19, 5/3/19, 5/17/19, 5/31/19, 6/14/19, 6/28/19, 7/12/19, 7/26/19, 8/9/19, 8/23/19, 9/6/19, 9/20/19, 10/4/19, 10/18/19, 11/1/19, 11/15/19, 11/29/19, 12/13/19, 12/27/19
In an effort to provide affordable preventative healthcare for your pets, we offer this bi-weekly service.
Clinics are held every other Friday between 4:00-7:00 pm (unless otherwise noted).
How does Vaccine Clinic work? Between 4:00-7:00pm every other Friday, we will accepts clients or even new patients on a walk in basis, first come first serve. The vaccines are administered by a Veterinary Technician/ Assistant. Our doctor will not be able to diagnose any issues, or answer health questions at this time. If you need you to have one of your pets examined or would like to discuss an issue, we would recommend making an appointment throughout the week to see one of our doctors.
Is it cheaper than your regular prices? Our prices during a vaccine clinic are the same as what we charge throughout the week or when your pet is here for surgery. The difference is that you will not be charged the $35.00 office call fee.
When should I come to Vaccine Clinic, instead of making an appointment? If we have not seen your pet in the last year, we recommend an annual wellness exam. Pets age faster than humans so it's important to have regular check ups. The doctors have caught: heart issues, dental issues, orthopedic issues, worms, and fleas at routine annual exams that the owners were not even aware of because the symptoms had not yet become obvious. If we have seen your pet in the last year, and they are acting healthy, I recommend visiting our vaccine clinic
Are you busy during your Vaccine Clinic? Yes and no. We typically vaccinate between 30 and 60 animals in the three hour time span we have. Usually people come in waves, so we'll be incredibly busy at one moment, and then will only have one or two animals in the waiting area the next. Average wait time is 1-2 hours.
Can I reserve my spot by coming early? We don't start our check-in process until about ten minutes before the Vaccine Clinic starts. If you come in early we will not check you in until it's time for the clinic.
The following services are offered during our Vaccination Clinic
- Canine/Feline Rabies Vaccine $14.00
- Canine Distemper/Parvo Vaccine $15.00
- Canine Leptospirosis Vaccine $15.00 (series of 2, if your pet has not had the vaccine before)
- Canine Bordetella (Kennel Cough) Vaccine $15.00
- Canine Bivalent Influenza Vaccine $28.00 (series of 2, if your pet has not had the vaccine before)
- Canine Lyme Vaccine $28.00 (series of 2, if your pet has not had the vaccine before)
- Feline Upper Respiratory/Distemper Vaccine $15.00 (series of 2, if your pet has not had the vaccine before)
- Feline Leukemia Vaccine $20.00 (series of 2, if your pet has not had the vaccine before)
- Heartworm Tests (Canine) $27.00
- Leukemia Tests (Feline) $28.00
- Leukemia/FIV Tests (Feline) $35.00
- Microchip (Canine/Feline) $35.00 (includes life-time registration)
- Deworming - cost depends on weight and age - usually between $9.00-$18.00 per animal